I am excited. I thought it would be fun for me to do this bingo. There are one or two squares that I am not sure of due to the topic and see if I already have the book. For example, I am not big on Thriller so I might skip that. I am not 100% sure what book that I do own that works well with either Scary, Politics/Gov’t, Dragons or Witches.
The link to Bookish Bingo – Spring 2017 Edition: here at Pretty Deadly Blog. She also posted some books ideas for each square if you want to check it out.
I copied and pasted from Bekka because this is pretty straightforward.
- Every new season has a new bingo card. This one is for books read in the months of March, April, and May.
- The object is to get as many BINGOs as possible (five across, up and down, or diagonal)
- One square per book
- You do not have to review these books, or even have a blog, this is simply for books read during the allotted months
- At the end of May, there will be an international giveaway for all participants. The more BINGOs you get, the more entries you get in the giveaway!
- To participate, simply leave a comment!
Muslim Main Character //
Green Cover //
Just Words on the Cover //
March, April, May release //
Series Finale //
Politics/Gov’t (can be fiction or nonfiction) //
Purple cover //
Over 500 pages //
Person of Color on the Cover //
LGBT+ main character //
Adapted to TV/movie //
2017 Debut //
Blue Cover //