I was nominated by howusefulitis. Thank you so much! I hope the answers does your questions justice!
The Rules of The Sunshine Blogger Award
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award & ask them eleven new questions.
4. List the rules & display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
1. Does words comes easy for you when you start to write a blog post or book reviews?
No, I would make up a draft and come back time to time to make some changes then schedule the post/review after I’m 100% happy with it.
2. How do you manage your time? Reading, Working, Commenting, Blogging, and Life.
I would read an hour or two if I can. I would spend a day making up a schedule for my blog posts and working on drafts and if some were finished, I’d scheduled it for a certain day so I won’t have to worry about anything.
3. Do you like to travel? Sightseeing?
I love to travel. I am heading off to D.C. in November for a friend’s wedding. It has been years since I last went there. Last time, it was in 5th grade!
4. What book are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Nevernight by Jay Kristoff and Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo.
5. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?
No, I don’t. I need to so I can finish up books rather quickly and enjoy them!
6. What is your favorite color?
It varies. It jumps between red, teal, black, coral (more orange than pink), and blue.
7. Do you do adult coloring?
Yes, I do! My favorite adult color books are by Johanna Basford. I am excited about her Christmas book!
8. Do you go to restaurants judging by the look on the outside or recommendation by friends?
Both. I also check reviews on restaurants that I never been to in a new city.
9. What is your second favorite after reading?
Watching TV shows and hanging out. I am such a boring person.
10. Do you fall asleep while reading?
No. I made sure I put the book away because I move around a lot so I do not want to damage the book before I finished it.
11. Who is your book crush?
Right now, it’s Wylan from Six of Crows/Crooked Kingdom. He is, just yeah – sighs.
1. Why do you start up a blog?
2. What are your goals for 2017?
3. What are your top two books in 2016?
4. What are your top two TV shows/movies in 2016?
5. What is your favorite quote and why?
6. What do you prefer: hardback, paperback, or an ebook?
7. What world from books, TV shows, and movies would you like to live in, other than Harry Potter?
8. Which characters in the books would you love to be friends with?
9. Pick a scene for you to look out while you are reading: a mountain, a forest/wood, a lake/pond, or an ocean?
10. What is the best pet name in the book?
11. What covers is your absolute favorite, even though you love it or hate it?