Hello! Welcome to my brand new blog, BooksInked!
I found this tag on Aretha’s blog, bookishafterthoughts. I thought I would do the same so you can know me!
1) What fictional character has the best style?
Sloane from Since You’ve Been Gone.
2) Your book girlfriend/boyfriend/fictional crush?
Hmm, I would have to pick Noah from The Notebook. I will add to the list later.
3) Ever loved a character but then started hating them?
I don’t have anyone on my mind as of yet.
4) Biggest/Longest book on your shelf?
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare.
5) Heaviest book on your shelf?
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare.
6) Do you have any book posters?
No. I want a Harry Potter poster.
7) Do you have any book themed jewelry/clothing?
Yes! So many to name. I have Owlcrate, Uppercase, and Fairyloot to thank! 🙂
8) Book OTP?
Day and June from the Legend Series, Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter series. I’ll come back to the list when I read more.
9) Favorite book series?
I haven’t finished any series. That’s one of my goals for this year is to start and finish at least one series.
10) Favorite Book-to-movie soundtrack?
Ohhh. I can’t answer this question due to me being deaf and I don’t really listen to soundtracks.
11) A book story you miss/ wish would continue?
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. The ending needs to be more!
12) Favorite stand-alone?
Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and The Lucky one by Nicholas Sparks. Any books by Sarah Jio.
13) Since when do you read books?
Since I ever can remember. I always have a book in my hands.
14) Which Hogwarts house are you in?
…You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;…
15) Quality you look for in a book?
It has to grab my attention.
16) Favorite book quote
“Besides, the world isn’t split into good people and Death Eaters. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.” ― J.K. Rowling,
17) Favorite author?
Nicholas Sparks, Sarah Jio, Kristen Hannah, and new favorite author, Jay Kristoff.
18) Favorite book cover?
Oh, so many to pick. I have to pick Nevernight UK edition by Jay Kristoff.
19) Action or Romance?
20) Where do you go when a sad moment happens?
Either sob like a baby, go to the boyfriend for a good hug, and/or rant on Twitter.
21) How long do you need to finish a book?
I am a fast reader so it depends on how big the book is, but mostly, in a day or two.
22) How long is your mourning period?
It depends on the book.
23) Least favorite Book?
I do not have a least favorite book. It’s hard to say at this point.
24) Turn on in a character?
They grow over a book or over a series of books.
25) Turn off in a character?
They do not grow over a book or over a series of books.
26) Reason I started blogging?
I wanted to connect with the book community and develop friendships.
27) Name a scary book?
I don’t really read any horror books.
28) Last book that made you cry?
The Violets of March by Sarah Jio.
29) Last book that you gave 5 stars?
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo.
30) Any favorite book titles?
Cinder, Crooked Kingdom, We Are The Ants and Blood for Blood.
31) Last book you read?
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
32) Book you’re currently reading?
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken.
33) Last book adaptation you watched?
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
34) A book character you always wanted to talk to?
35) An author you always wanted to talk to?
JK Rowling and Sarah Jio.
36) Favorite Book snack?
I don’t have one since I tend to be a messy eater.
37) Book world you want to live in?
38) Book world you DON’T want to live in?
The Hunger Games.
39) Last time you smelled a book?
Last night. I will smell Nevernight when it comes next week. 🙂
40) Weird insults used in books?
I haven’t found anything yet.
41) Favorite romance book?
42) Do you write?
43) Favorite magical item?
44) Your quidditch position?
45) Name a song you connect to a book
I can’t find anything.
46) Favorite book related chat up line?
I don’t know of anything.
47) Have you ever used it?
48) Favorite book fandom?
49) How many books do you own?
I lost count.
50) Who do you tag?